Large Group Contest Information - Wednesday 3.30.16
On Wednesday, March 30th both bands will be traveling to Chamberlain to participate in the Region V Large Group Contest. This is during the school day and we are providing transportation, but wanted everyone to be aware of the following things:
1) Please check load times for the first group. YOU LOAD AT 7:30AM! Do not be late as we need to make sure we are on the road no later than 7:45AM....we do not wait for anyone!
2) Please either bring a sack lunch to eat or money to eat at concession stands. Concert band can eat anytime after we are done performing until before we load at 11:45AM. Wind Ensemble can eat after we are done performing at 1:20PM.
3) ATTIRE IS SAME AS CONCERT!
4) Don't forget music and instrument when you load bus!
5) Parents - performances are open to the public and are held at Chamberlain HS.
BUSES #1/2 CONCERT BAND AND PREP CHOIR
7:30AM - Bus #1/2 Load buses in parking lot
7:45AM - Depart for Chamberlain
8:45AM - Arrive in Chamberlain
9:15AM - Concert Band warms up
9:40AM - Concert Band performs
11:45AM - Bus #1/2 Load Buses in Chamberlain
12:00PM - Bus #1/2 Depart back to Mitchell
1:00PM - Arrives back in Mitchell and report to class
BUSES #3/4 WIND ENSEMBLE AND CONCERT CHOIR
10:45AM - Bus #3/4 Load buses in parking lot
11:00AM - Depart for Chamberlain
12:00PM - Arrive in Chamberlain
12:40PM - Wind Ensemble warms up
1:00PM - Wind Ensemble performs
2:15PM - Bus #3/4 Load Buses in Chamberlain
2:15PM - Bus #3/4 Depart back to Mitchell
3:15PM - Arrives back in Mitchell